Sabtu, 11 Agustus 2012

in love with these diapers!

Pampers Extra Protection Diapers Super

Pampers Extra Protection Diapers Super

My 15 month old is a super soaker at night. We bought these out of necessity and they've been great. I was just about to set a subscribe and save delivery (we're on our second box from Target and I figured it'd be cheaper to subscribe) and I noticed the terrible reviews. We've never had the bursting crystal issue. These are the only thing that will keep him dry at night. I'm a little weary to subscribe now, even knowing they work great for us, because of the bursting crystal issue other people have sited, but I know they have been fine for us.

Update 9/17/11: My son eventually started wetting through these night diapers as well, so we have had to switch to using a very thin poise pad with our regular daytime diapers and he is hardly wet at all in the mornings. This solution was better for us.

Get your Pampers Extra Protection Diapers Super Now!

1 komentar:

  1. My son is nearly 2. He sleeps about 12 hours at night. He pees through his diaper nearly every night, and I have had about enough. I tried the huggies overnight, and they leaked. I have been using pampers extra protection, but this last package I bought nearly EVERY diaper is breaking in the night and he wakes up with crystals all over the place. Does anyone know what I can do so he doesn't leak all over? Are there any super brands out there that I don't know about? Any help would be grealy appreciated. Thanks!

    BalasHapus