Senin, 16 Juli 2012

A Thoroughly Satisfying Product

Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers Count

Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers Count

Let me give you a little bit of background and then I will explain why I love the Sensitive Pampers Swaddlers so much:

Our baby is starting his fifth day of life outside the womb. He's beautiful, healthy, and weighed in at 7 lbs 9 ounces (21 inches long) at birth. He is home from the hospital, he eats a ton, and he is insanely productive in terms of his diaper utilization ;)

If you read enough Amazon reviews about the normal (i.e. non-"sensitive") Pampers Swaddlers you will find that Pampers started making them differently in 2010. Many people who were fully satisfied with the pre-2010 version were unhappy with the 2010 version. We were given a pre-2010 set of the normal swaddlers in the hospital. We found the moisture indicator (no longer available with the normal 2010 swaddlers) invaluable, but the diaper tended to smear the poo around his body. At our baby shower someone gave us a bag of the 2010 swaddlers which also smeared the poo around but did not have the moisture strip. This meant that we couldn't tell for sure whether or not he had urinated. This ambiguity was unacceptable because it is very important to make sure that your newborn urinates frequently enough, so the 2010 pack is being saved for emergencies and may very well get thrown away.

Now let me explain why I love the sensitive swaddlers so very much:

The day that we brought our little man home from the hospital I took a trip to the store to pick a few things up. I spotted the sensitive swaddlers in the diaper isle and noticed that they had the moisture strip. I grabbed them immediately and after a few changes I realized that the mesh lining in the sensitive swaddlers prevents the poo from smearing around his body. It's absolutely amazing how well it works! These are super absorbent, they trap the poo away from his body, and they tell me when he has peed. He hasn't gotten any diaper rash so far and he seems perfectly comfortable. In fact, if the diaper changing causes any crying he always calms down the second I get the new diaper fastened around him, so I take it that he is very comfortable in them.

If you're trying to find the right diapers for your newborn, do yourself a favor and at least give the Pampers Sensitive Swaddlers a try. You may find, like I did, that these are the perfect diapers for you and your little bundle of joy.

Get your Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers Count Now!

1 komentar:

  1. I am creating my baby registry and I'm requesting mostly diapers and baby books. I'm just not sure on how many packages to request per size. I don't wanna request and get too many of one size that I can't use at the moment.

    BalasHapus